Lindsay Nixon is a rising star in the culinary world, a vegan chef with one of the top 50 food blogs today (HappyHerbivore.com) and hundreds of thousands of followers. In The Happy Herbivore Cookbook, she combines some of her tastiest recipes, each made with no added fats, using only whole, plant-based foods.
The Happy Herbivore Cookbook includes:
- A variety of recipes from quick and simple to decadent and advanced
- Helpful hints and cooking tips
- An easy-to-use glossary demystifying ingredients that may be new to the reader
- Pairing suggestions to help make menu planning easy and painless
- Allergen-free recipes, including gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free and sugar-free
The format is very friendly and easy-to-follow with step-by-step instructions, nutritional information, colorful photographs, and chef’s notes throughout.
You can learn more about Lindsay Nixon and sample some of her recipes at HappyHerbivore.com. Check out the delicious-looking ones for Portobello Steaks and the perfect vegan “egg” salad!
And watch for Lindsay Nixon’s newest book, The Everyday Happy Herbivore, coming in December.